Why EducationUSA Fairs?
- EducationUSA fairs attracted more than 20,000 students last year, in twelve different cities and nine different countries.
- EducationUSA is supported by the U.S. Department of State; the U.S. Embassies in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela; the Fulbright Commissions; the American Chambers of Commerce and other governmental agencies.
- EducationUSA advisers guide students before your visit, during your stay, and after you return to the U.S. We will help students follow up on your visit.
- Only accredited institutions will be present at the EducationUSA Fair and your institution will have access to local schools.
- Special consular rates at five-star hotels in every city on the circuit.
- In addition to the Fair, EducationUSA organizes school visits in order to provide universities with direct access to students and counselors.
- Institutions that register for all 12 cities will receive a 10% discount on the total cost of their participation!
Student registration for the South American EducationUSA Fair 2019:
- Rio de Janeiro: 1,394
- Brasilia: 1,067
- Sao Paulo: 3,729
- Santa Cruz: 1,033
- Asuncion: 2,970
- Buenos Aires: 1,610
- Montevideo: 1,279
- Santiago: 2,421
- Lima: 2,242
- Quito: 2,247
- Guayaquil: 3,027
- Bogota: 1,403
Click here to view statistics on the number of attendees and level of interest.